Shampoo bars are:
- Economical! A 3 oz. bar can last 50+ shampoos.
- Environmentally friendly! Minimal, recyclable packaging means no plastic bottles clogging up landfills and oceans.
- Made with coconut-derived ingredients not harsh synthetic detergents.
- Cocoa butter softens hair so you may not need conditioner.
- Panthenol also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 is an ingredient known for its moisturizing properties
- Hydrolyzed Oats (hydrolozed whole oats) are known to leave a soft, smooth feel.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, BTMS-50, Cetyl Alcohol Cocoate Cocoa Butter, DL-Panthenol, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Aloe Vera Powder, Hydrolyzed Oats, Colorant
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
Way more than I expected. I have tried other shampoo bars but this one did not disappoint. It did not dry my hair or scalp.
I love the shampoo bars. They are the best that I've tried and last a long time!
The real deal!
Just purchased this for the second time. Better than bottled shampoo and way better for the planet.